Monday, December 19, 2011

One more film shot in Bidar



Film: Janoo     Actor: Yesh        Actress: Deepa sannidhi

The month long schedule of Jayanna’s film Janoo directed by Preetham Gubbi and featuring Yash and Deepa Sannidhi in main roles has been completed in Bidar and Sakleshpur. The major portions of the shoot have been completed now. S.Krishna is the cameraman while Hari Krishna is the music director.

Talking to Chitraloka Mega Portal, a happier Yash described Preetham Gubbi as a super cool director. “We had a blast of shooting in Bidar and Sakleshpur schedules. We have to complete the song shooting of the film. This year has been good to me. I had a hit in Kiraathaka and my film Rajadhaani was well appreciated. I have finished the film Lucky in which I am paired with Ramya. The film has shaped up very well. Debutant director Suri has done a good job. Even the songs of the film are well shot’ said Yash.

Yash also said that he has not heard the story of Nagashekhar’s new film “Mynaa’ and talks are going on about the project. “Now that I have come back to Bengaluru after a big schedule of Janoo, I hope to hear the same. Everything has to be finalised about this film. My decision is to take one project at a time and I am hoping to complete the song shooting of Janoo shortly to take up my next project’ said Yash.

Source: Chitraloka
URL:http://www.chitraloka.com/2011/12/15/janoo-bidar-schedule-ends/

No comments:

Post a Comment